Jimbobjo's Way of Life

Friday, December 17, 2004

Dilemma

Hmmm, not sure that I can spell "dilemma".

Now, I have bought a Christmas present for my ex-girlfriend. To clarify, this is the one previously described as my "dream woman". (That was probably over-playing her status - I was being a bit melodramatic in that post.) I will probably see her over Christmas, the question is should I give her the present? It is quite a nice present that I think she will really like, but it is a bit more than what one would normally give a person who is just a friend. I don't want to give her the wrong idea, because I am over her, but she is still a very close friend so I have bought her a nice present.

I think that I will go ahead and give her the present.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, December 19, 2004 11:01:00 am, Blogger Bertworld said...

Give her the present. It shows you care. If you wanted to buy it give it to her, else what else will you do with it.

I'm assuming its nothing over the top, but something small and personal.

 
At Tuesday, December 21, 2004 12:05:00 am, Blogger Jimbobjo said...

It is nothing over the top. I've not like bought her a car or anything!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home