Jimbobjo's Way of Life

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

A review of a Chrimbo event that I went to last night (3)

Last night was the PM EB Christmas night out at the Monk Bar Hotel. This turned out to be completely different to what I expected. I was expecting a quiet meal in the hotel restaurant. In actual fact we got a much better night - there was us and a few other tables of people in a function room kind of like the Christmas Meal we had in the Hilton a few years ago. It was a party with disco.

I did my best to build bridges between Finance and Actuarial, which I think that I had reasonable success at. JM and I were invited to continue on to the Gallery nightclub, York. We had to decline because we had an early start the next day. This was the sensible thing to do.

Food was good, not as good as I experienced on my date there earlier in the year, which is to be expected.

So 7.5 out of 10.

Next up is the NBER-ABS Christmas meal in Pastiche.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home