Jimbobjo's Way of Life

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Clever people

Had a good evening last night celebrating the qualification of lots of clever people. I sneaked out during the evening to grab a pasty from the Pasty Shop. This was a good plan!

I came home before Ziggy's happened. I think that this was also a good plan. I was very tired after having only three hours sleep the night before.

This morning I have got up early (again) and have been busy trying to activate all the cards and internet services relating to my new current account.

I have also been considering actually doing some work, which is quite scary. Several people were asking me in the pub last night "What do you do once you've qualified?". I guess the answer is work more! I almost ordered Sky Sports this morning, but thought better of it. So I won't be watching more sport.

In other news, I got a relatively encouraging text message last night. I was expecting it all day yesterday so was a bit disappointed when it hadn't arrived. It did eventually arrive about 10:40pm. By this time though, I had fallen asleep in front of Jonathan Ross (the TV person not the Scottish trainee!!) so I was unable to follow up the text. Which was probably good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home