Jimbobjo's Way of Life

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A review of a gig that I went to last night (2)

Have just been to a gig at Fibbers. The main act was the Bluetones and the support acts were Sixty6 and Velvetines.

Sixty6 were enjoyable enough, but forgettable. I enjoyed the Velvetines (although I think that I was the only one of my friends to do so). I partly liked them because the lead singer was pretty. Later in the evening I went to have a sit down at the back of the pub where it was less sauna-like. After a few minutes I realised that I was sitting next to the band! Didn't talk to them though.

The Bluetones were excellent, although they got off to a slow start. All-in-all a very good night out. PJK score is a high one - 35 including 5 bonus points.

Should really go to bed now because I have an early start tomorrow for my third trip to Norwich in as many weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home